Roast Salmon with Silan Dijon Glaze and Pistachios
- 1 side of salmon 1.5-2 lbs. skinned and boned
- salt and pepper
- ½ c. orange juice
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- ¼ c. silan date syrup
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. Sriracha
- 1/3 c. pistachios roasted and unsalted, roughly chopped
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 9×13 in. baking dish marinate fish in orange juice for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2) Discard orange juice. Rinse baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon in dish skinned side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3) Combine the garlic, silan, olive oil, mustard and Sriracha in a bowl. Spread evenly over salmon allowing excess to fill into the perimeter of the baking dish. Add ½ c. of water around the salmon but not directly on the fish.
- 4) Sprinkle chopped pistachios over salmon.
- 5) Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
- 6) Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown pistachios being careful not to burn.
2 Replies to “Roast Salmon with Silan Dijon Glaze and Pistachios”
How can you make this Kosher For Passover? Need a good substitute for the mustard and siracha. Looks pretty amazing a great for a seder!
I would substitute one of the kosher for Passover mustards for regular mustard and 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or hot paprika (depending on how spicy you want it) for the Sriracha.