1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 9×13 in. baking dish marinate fish in orange juice for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
2) Discard orange juice. Rinse baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon in dish skinned side down. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Combine the garlic, silan, olive oil, mustard and Sriracha in a bowl. Spread evenly over salmon allowing excess to fill into the perimeter of the baking dish. Add ½ c. of water around the salmon but not directly on the fish.
4) Sprinkle chopped pistachios over salmon.
5) Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
6) Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown pistachios being careful not to burn.