This is one of those recipes that is hard to even call a recipe. There are only four ingredients. The “cooking technique” is microwave. And that’s pretty much it. The key is to use fresh crisp green beans. And if you are really against using the microwave to cook with you can always steam the beans the old fashioned way. No judgements here.
Everything Bagel Green Beans
- 1 bag “Microwave in Bag” Trimmed Green Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Everything Bagel spice mix
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Slivered Almonds
- Cut the corner of the bag of green beans and microwave 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove hot beans from the bag into a serving dish.
- Add olive oil, spice mix and slivered almonds.
- Gently toss to combine.