Inspired by Danielle from Peas Love and Carrots IGTV ode to Duncan Hines fudge brownie video, I made these super rich and chocolatey s’mores version using Lotus Biscoff biscuit spread folded into the batter then topped with biscuit pieces, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
They. Were. Awesome.
Lotus S’mores Fudge Brownies
- 1 package Duncan Hines Family Size Chewy Fudge Brownies
- 2 Eggs
- Water measurements on the box
- Oil measurements on the box
- 1/2 cup Lotus Biscoff Biscuit Spread
- 9 Lotus Biscoff Biscuits broken into pieces, reserve one biscuit whole to decorate
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil together in a bowl per the package instructions.
- Pour the batter into a greased 11×7 inch glass baking dish. (The smaller pan size insures a deeper, fudgier brownie).
- Use 2 knives (see @peas IGTV video to demonstrate the method) to the dollop the biscuits spread throughout the batter.
- Use one knife to cover the biscuit spread with the batter.
- Top with biscuit pieces, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minuets or until a toothpick comes out clean.