1) Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat
2) Add sliced onion, sauté 6-8 minutes, just until onions start to brown.
3) Add 1/2 t. salt, sauté
4) Add garlic and ginger, sauté two minutes.
5) Add curry powder and harrissa, sauté two minutes until all ingredients are combined and spices begin to fry.
6) Add coconut milk and mango juice, cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
7) Add additional 1/2 t. salt and chickpeas and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
8) Place salmon fillets on a broiler pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray
9) Sprinkle with paprika, remaining teaspoon of curry powder and 1/2 t. salt. Spray with olive oil cooking spray.
10) Broil for 10 minutes.
11) Add broiled fillets to curry sauce. Simmer on low for 2-3 minutes, basting fish with sauce.
12) Serve with optional chopped cilantro.